Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2 - Your first love

From the first time I heard you, I could feel it was something special. I knew I wouldn't be able to live without you. We've both changed a lot over the years but true love never dies. Not talking about a past significant other, talking about pop music.

Music was the first thing that I felt passionate about since I was a little girl. I remember going to my first concert, singing along with my friends. There is something phenomenal about music and how it can take you away to another place. My taste has evolved and now listen to everything - truly mean everything (punk to pop to electro to classical to international to some country).


The first video I ever saw.
Ps. Ginger was my fave!




What was your first love or first artist/band you listened to?
Leave me your answers in the comments!

Kisses,
VF

No comments:

Post a Comment