Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog, Kisses VF!

I am an avid blog reader (following blogs about fashion, food, music, and anything that catches my eye) so, I decided that it was about time that I started up my own. Kisses VF is my little brain child which you can expect to see posts about almost anything under the sun.

I'm dedicating my first month of blogging to a challenge I recently saw for blogs/tumblr.

Day 1 - Introduce yourself

For starters, my name is Vanessa from the wonderful city of Toronto. I love Toronto and everything this city has to offer however, I'd love to live in Montreal or NYC. I'm a textbook cancer: emotional, imaginative and loving. There are constantly many thoughts and ideas floating around my head - maybe this is the perfect outlet?

I love: going to concerts, spending time with my family & friends, eating, laughing, trying new things, learning.  People are always surprised by the number of movies I haven't seen; I'm more of a music junkie than a movie buff.


Thanks for stopping by & I hope you'll be back soon.

Kisses,
VF

No comments:

Post a Comment